“Creating Conditions for Success: Supporting Students Making a World of Difference” documents the first-year results of this extraordinary effort by students worldwide in making global change.
Data points show the significant impact the projects and activities schools have undertaken in terms of volunteer hours amassed, millions of dollars raised, and food and blood collected during donation drives.
The report suggests points of engagement and calls to action for community stakeholders and partners, including:
- Charitable and service organizations
- Philanthropic and corporate organizations
- Educational curricula, news, and media groups
- Education leaders and policy stakeholders
To express interest in becoming a partner in the NASSP Student Leadership Initiative, complete this form.
Does your school wish to affiliate with one of NASSP’s student programs? Visit these webpages to learn more:
- National Honor Society (grades 10–12)
- National Junior Honor Society (grades 6–8)
- National Student Council (grades 6–12)